Naval Architect and Marine Oceanic Engineer
- Students may qualify as Naval Architect and Marine Oceanic Engineer.
- Length of course: 5 years
- Equivalent European Credits: 300 EC (equivalent to 400 old credits)
- The design and construction of ships for civilian and military use, and the operation and use of the former.
- Responding to demands from the leisure industry for marinas and floating tourist complexes.
- The design and construction of industrial complexes and surface and submarine craft.
- Underwater mining.
- Underwater systems for distribution, processing and communications.
- Underwater robots.
- Marine fishing and fish farming.
- Coastal engineering.
- Use of wind power, wave power, currents and thermal gradients for energy production.
- Desalination plants and the production of drinking water from sea water.
- Floating energy production plants.